Volunteer to Make a DifferenceWe can use your help!
Join Us In Making a Positive Impact
We are always in need of volunteers to help us achieve our mission. We could not do what we do without the help of our incredible volunteers! They staff and set up our concerts and events, sell our famous t-shirts, and help with diverse responsibilities such as office support, social media and fundraising!
We are always looking for active, skilled, caring people like you who have a bit of time and want to help with our mission to bring and keep music in the lives of underserved youth and to the community of Asbury Park. It is a great way to meet people while making a difference for our community.
To get started, please fill out our Volunteer Form.
Asbury Park Music Foundation volunteers are:
- Retirees and musicians with some time to give to events and event production
- Anyone with marketing, social media or fundraising experience who wants to support music and music education
- Individuals interested in making business connections through outreach for sponsorships
- Students or community groups interested in filling volunteer hours
- Interns interested in gaining experience and building their resume
- Videographers, photographers and writers who can document events, contribute artwork and help with with newsletters and blogs