APMF Performance Space for Live Music & Special EventsRun your own all-age shows
Rent the APMF Performance Space
Host your show or event at the Music Foundation room at 621 Lake Avenue (first floor). Shows can hold roughly 70 people standing and includes basic audio support. An excellent space for concerts, video or photography shoots, and even meetings or private events.
Use our Room Rental Inquiry form to check availability and rates.
Specs on the Room Rental
Room rental includes:
- 6 hours of room rental, either 6pm to midnight or 7pm to 1am (load in and load out within that time)
- Microphones, speakers and monitors
- Drum riser
- Security person
- Table for Renter to sell tickets and table for merch sales
- Promotional support on APMF events calendar, e-mail and social media when show info provided to us in advance (must complete promo form with event details)
- Need some backline items such as amps? Check with us.
- Chair rental is available for an additional fee. Ask us for contact info.
Most rentals include 3 or 4 bands playing from 8pm to 11pm (acoustic music can start prior to 8pm). Entry fees are at the promoters discretion. Some offer free shows but a typical entry fee ranges from $7 to $13.
Check Available Dates
You can first check our Events Calendar to see dates that are booked and announced. There are also private events and reserved dates so check with us by filing out this Room Rental Inquiry form. Ask any questions you have and we’ll get back to you within a few days.
Make Your Deposit
We require a $50 deposit to reserve the space 30 days in advance (or upon booking if less than 30 days). The balance can be paid on the date of the event. Deposits are non-refundable unless we are able to re-book the time slot following cancellation notice., minus a $5 to cover PayPal expenses. To read the Terms of the room rental and/or make your deposit, click here.