WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION. However, please contact us if you are interested in either volunteering or project work.
The Operations Manager serves as the primary contact running the Foundation day-to-day operations. This position requires a high energy, self-starter who can “make things happen” to benefit our community through music programs and events. The position reports to the Board Members to help book our own shows, support bands renting our space, run fundraising and manage administration functions.
The position is likely to average 20 flex hours per week (ranging from 10 to 30 hours based on periods of peak activity). The majority of work can be done remotely from home or from the APMF office at 621 Lake Avenue during days or evenings. Hours and position can grow with individual success. Salary to be discussed based on level of experience.
Individuals with business experience and diverse skill sets are of particular interest. We recognize that skills will vary and we’ll consider personal strengths in addition to prior experience. Skills and traits we will consider:
- Years of experience (minimum 5 years)
- Operations & project management
- Writing & communications
- Event management
- Business administration & accounting
- Digital marketing and social media
- Music appreciation & knowledge
- Asbury Park connections
- Entrepreneurial experience
- College degree
- Support programming and event management
- Raise donations from foundation grants and corporate sponsors
- Coordinate with youth music programming partners
- Maintain website and e-mail newsletters
- Manage office administration and accounting
E-mail your resume to email@example.com.